Sunday, November 04, 2007

It's 10am here...

and already I've given my husband evidence that the grey hair in the middle of my forehead is in fact, blonde. Our conversation:

Husband: "Oh, you opened up another window."
Me: "No I didn't."
Husband: "Yes you did, I can see it."
Me: "That's a POP-UP window!"
Husband: shakes his head in disbelief that the brunette he married has truly gone blonde.

It's only 10am. The baby didn't start screaming at the top of his lungs when he woke up this morning. In fact, he didn't even cry. We started to worry around 9 when he hadn't tried to call camels from the south end of the island with his crazy screaming. So, I checked on him, and found him... sitting up... in his pack and play... playing with his teddy bear and his blanket. Crazy stuff, crazy stuff.

No comments: