Friday, November 30, 2007

I have no idea...

...what is going on with my banner photo at this moment. Please excuse the yucky-ness of it all until I have a free moment to try to figure it out.

Also, I updated my initial post about BlogHer again. :)

Oh, and yeah! Nablopomo is over! I can resume normal function again! (meaning sleep.)

Only 8 days until Not the Momma is home. And before you get all up in my comments about violations of certain rules about disclosing information. This is not a violation. I am not risking any critical or non-critical mission by leaking information about when a ship is going to return. He's not on a ship remember? He's flying home. On a plane. At least, I hope he'll be coming home in 8 days. He might have changed his mind and decided to stay where the cold 70 degree weather is chilling his bones through instead of coming home where the balmy 43 degrees yesterday had me wondering whether I really needed a coat.

1 comment:

Knick Knack Paddy Whack, Throw This Mom a Bone said...

A coat at 43 degrees? Naaahhh.

I am anti-coats (for myself, I mean). Yesterday the wind-chill was 7 and I still didn't wear one. My dh thinks I am insane. :P

At 70 I would have on shorts & a tank! Hee hee hee.