Thursday, November 01, 2007

First Day of NaBloPoMo

It is officially the first day of NaBloPoMo. While I try to update my blog on a regular basis, sometimes I get lazy and quit posting for a week. or two. or three months. That won't happen this November! I am going to do my best to post at least once per day during this most magical of months for bloggers. Now, I already have some posts written for days I'll be traveling back to the United States. My husband is under the strictest of orders as to when to log in and find the posts and click "Publish Post." We'll see how he does. (Now that I've told all of you about it, he'll probably do great. He might fail me, but he wouldn't want to face all of YOU!)

A quick aside:
While I've been typing this, I've been a neglectful mother. My child has succeeded in opening the wipes and spreading them throughout the room. He has also slobbered a gallon of spit into his brush, and brushed his hair. I think he's going to need a bath. Now he's trying to figure out how to get his CAT truck out of the third story window so he can play with the strangers walking around on the street. He's also yelling "Daddy" out the window. Either Dad is really outside, or he knows that Daddy is out there somewhere, and most likely never coming home. At least not until Pirates of the Caribbean can get a decent ending.

No comments: