Thursday, May 08, 2008

Fun things to do in the morning...

... include crawling into the smallest space possible. Now I know I will no longer need to pay for plane tickets for Little Monster. After all, we have dog kennels. He'll be plenty happy playing in there, so long as he has some fruit snacks, perhaps some raisins or olives and some milk. (I know, olives... weird, huh?)





And then, there's the reason why I'm going insane. The reason why I long for 2PM, and 8PM. And yet, for some reason, it's also why I don't mind getting up in the morning these days.



Oh, don't you love it? Flickr now allows video uploads, even if they have to be short and small.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hahaha! When I went to pick little man up from daycare Wednesday, he crawled into a cubby. They look to be about the size of the one in your video, except taller, and up off the ground about 10 inches. So he crawls in and stands up, then squats, and his butt sticks out... and then I took him out, because I don't want to be "That mom" who lets her kid fall out of the cubby and break his head open on the hard floor. I have other names reserved for me. :) Like biters mom. Ugh!

Ashlee said...

That was awesome! I loved the crazy dance at the end there.