Sunday, March 30, 2008

Car Conversations...

Not the Momma: Did you ever notice that now we call our parents "the Grandparents" instead of "the Parents?"

Mary: Yeah, that's because they are the grandparents.

Not the Momma: That makes us "the parents." And soon that means the he'll be "the parents" and we'll be "the grandparents." I'm not okay with that.

Mary: Um, we have a few years before that happens.

Not the Momma: Yeah, like 15.

Not the Momma may have been a math major, but I seriously hope his numbers are off on this one.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

I love it. Yesterday Cory told little man to "go forth and procreate" (I have no idea where he gets some of the things he says) And I just looked at him and said "I'm not old enough for that yet." :) Then I told little man that I don't expect him to wait until he is 30, but to wait just a little while. Hmm.

Ashlee said...

15 years huh? Wow! Maybe you should have "the talk" with the wee one a little earlier than usual. :0)

Samantha said...

Ha!! That is so funny! You better hope little Monster gives you a few more years than that!

Not the Momma said...

I think alot when we are driving... the constant whine coming from the passenger seat puts me to sleep.