Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Dear Internets,

I apologize for teasing you with my last post. I realized that it wasn't in the correct format. You see, this month is supposed to be a "letter" theme. I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be Letters as in A to Z, or Letters, as in written communication from one person to another. I think that the 'written communication' format is more convenient, and perhaps more interesting today. So, that is the way my posts for this month will be written. They might not all be written to you. You're not that important. (Oh, who am I kidding. You're nearly as important as my real family. You are important, a little too important.) Some might be written to family members, friends, scientist who are trying to destry the world, you get the picture.

So, stay tuned. I will re-submit my previous entry later. Just in case you cared.

Love,

Momma Mary

No comments: