Friday, March 14, 2008

And to think, last year I gave up over the counter medication.

The other night, after turning down the late night advances for intimacy...yet again... Not the Momma said:

"I know you're supposed to give up something you like for Lent, but SHIT Mary!"

and rolled over to contemplate his rejection.

I think I need to um, tend to Not the Momma now. You know, before he spends our life savings on a hooker.


P.S. I got permission from Not the Momma to publish this. In fact, he ASKED me to blog this event in our lives. I'm also sorry if you're now putting your hands over your eyes, and screaming LA LA LA LA LA LA LA... Because some of you know is in real life. And this, it may be TMI.

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

I think you need to tend to Not The Mamma too. Rejection sucks. :0)
I think it's hilarious he wanted you to post this. :0) Tell him to spice it up a bit! Maybe that will get you all excited for his "advances". :0)

San Diego Momma/Two Funny Brains said...

Maybe next year you can give up wearing clothes.
That should help.
Well, not help right now, but 365 days from now.
Maybe Not the Momma will be comforted by that.

Deb
sandiegomomma.com

Don Mills Diva said...

The money will go really fast if he gets the kind of one Spitzer preferred too...

Lisa said...

LOL! This happens in our bedroom often. I doubt my hubby would want me to post about it though.

Sometimes it is really hard for me to tend to him when I have been dealing with the little ones all day long. I just want to go to sleep.