Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday Fun...

I've gone a bit intellectual, but I know I can think of more than this.. i just can't do it under pressure. Not to mention that spelling counts. You have to type it in perfect.. so, Virgin Islands is "u.s. virgin islands" I probably lost a couple of countries that way.

81


At any rate, it kinda makes you feel dumb, not knowing very many of the countries!! I don't think I did half bad though! My hint" Start with North America, and work your way through all of the continents naming all of the countries you can think of.. Then, go through the letters of the alphabet! :)

I'll post the countries I named, and the ones I forgot tomorrow... I'm not going to help you out today! Tell me what your score was!

3 comments:

Anns said...

Phooey - I don't know what I did but I was on such a role and then realized at the end that I had entered them incorrectly... or something. In fact, I still don't know what I did wrong. I'm gonna give my fingers a break and try again tomorrow.

It was fun though..

Vanessa said...

Yeah, I can't spell. At all. Spoin? Really? Ahh. I sucked that one to the tune of 35.

Ashlee said...

I only got 39...kudos to your 81~