Friday, March 21, 2008

Imagine American Idol...

only instead of singing, they are competing in an obstacle course. In Japan.

Not the Momma has been watching this show a lot lately. Which means, that as I'm sitting on the couch after Little Monster goes to bed, so am I. I am watching these people. At the beginning of the tournament, they show your average every day dorks and weirdos, wearing crazy costumes trying to compete against each other. Some are serious, though, and after all of the show-boaters (compare to the people who think they can sing but can't on American Idol) are eliminated, it becomes more of a sporting competition.

This. Is. Some. Crazy. Stuff.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

I have watched those shows before and I've never laughed so hard. :0) Like tears in my eyes laughing. They are trying so hard to get through the wierd stuff they have to do..but it's just wierd. :0) Yeah....