Thursday, March 13, 2008

Look! Look!

Look over there ---->

I decided to start archiving my OLD blog. From way back. Not all the way back, because I can't remember, but as far back as 2001. It is truly dorky, and crazy. But it will be fun for me, because those, those were some good times.

You can visit the new blog through me over there --> (See, Just the Baby and Me... Our History). I have the feed all set up to come right there --> Isn't that cool? Just lie to me and say yes. Then I'll be happy and shut up!

Keep looking, especially G! Because G, I have pictures of the habitat. And they are about to be posted for all of the internets to see. More internets than saw it on the original page. :)

Okay, I quit rambling now. Besides, I have to clean up from lunch, and take that nap I've been talking about all week.

I almost forgot. Here is the url Just the Baby and Me... Our History

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

How fun! I'll have to check it out!

Anonymous said...

oh yes, oh yes, the sweet sweet habitat!!!