Monday, June 30, 2008

Very Sad. Very Sad Indeed.

It is very sad when the Internet I receive while tethered to my husband's phone is faster than the Internet I get at home.

However, I don't have the bumpity bumpity road at home to lull me to sleep.

So for now, I'm off again. If things go well, we should be back in about 3 weeks.





Just kidding. It just feels like it. Traveling with Little Monster has turned 2 long days of driving into 4 long days of driving and stopping and driving and stopping and driving and stopping. With screaming all the while. And a bit of Pocoyo between the screaming sessions.

I promise I'll be back soon. I've missed you my friends!

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

have a fun drive! Be safe!

Vanessa said...

To funny. I feel the same way about my internet sometimes. Or at least I did before we got rid of DSL (and I used to be such a die hard DSL fan.. not in MY neighborhood though!) Oh well.