Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday Fun! -- UPDATED!

Friday Fun is with Flickr Pictures today. I saw it while reading blogs for NaComLeavMo. If it was you, let me know, I'll give you credit. Apparently, my brain shuts off after 10 minutes of blog reading, and I didn't write down where I got the idea from.

I thought this was a fun way to describe "me" without words. Here's how it works:

You go to Flickr, and use the answer for each of the questions below for a search term. You can use one of pictures on the first page, and make a mosaic using this tool. You pretty much have to have a flickr account (I think, I didn't look too much) for it to work, but who doesn't have a flickr account? At any rate. Here folks, is me in pictures:


My creation

Whattaya think? Maybe you should give it a try!

**What's that you say? What am I supposed to search for?

OOOh, okay. I'm putting the questions here, and then in parenthesis what my answer was. Or soemthing close to it.)

1. What is your First name? (Mary)
2. What is your favorite food? (Runza)
3. Where did you graduate from High School?
4. What is your favorite color? (Red)
5. A celebrity Crush? (Brad Paisley)
6. Your favorite alcoholic drink (colorado bulldog)
7. What would be the idea of a perfect vacation (cruise)
8. What is your favorite dessert? (cheesecake)
9. What do you want to be when you grow up (teacher)
10. What makes life worth while (babies)
11. What is one of your character traits? (optimism)
12. Your flickr name (Mary Momma)

Some of the questions aren't exactly right, but that is how i came up with the pictures. You have to use a picture on the FIRST page of the results. :) Have fun, and let me know in the comments if you did it. Leave a link so others can find you!

4 comments:

Don Mills Diva said...

What a good idea! Cool pics - especially that cheesecake - to die for!

Vanessa said...

Love the tiny little foot. I miss my tiny baby! (Who was never tiny, but you know what I mean!)

starsgoblue said...

Great idea. I guess I'm one of the only people who don't have a flicker account!

Tanya said...

Nope... I don't have flicker either... suppose I could get it but that sounds like work.