Friday, July 18, 2008

A Day to be Proud of.

Not really. Yesterday was our six year anniversary. Not the Momma spent gobs of money on a beautiful bouquet of flowers -- with thought. It includes six yellow roses -- one for each year of marriage. Yellow Roses were the main flower for our wedding. The picture doesn't do it justice. Don't mind the mess around the flowers. It's been a busy week.

I, in turn, did nothing for Not the Momma. How lame is that? Not even a card. I whined a LOT about how he missed our #5 last year, which resulted in this. Because I whined about how he always buys me flowers, and they wilt and die, and blah blah blah. Let me tell you, I'm glad for the flowers. I may not have any physical reminder of the flowers once they wilt and die, but it's better than the physical reminder that 8,000 calories of chocolate leave behind.


Honey -- I'm sorry I suck. I love you. More than I did the day we got married.

1 comment:

McKenzie said...

Happy (late) anniversary! Hope your day was great. Our 6th is next month. Time flies, and it seems that it flies even faster once you have kids.