Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Letter To You

Dear You,

I'm thinking of you today.

But my brain is scattered and scrambled. I didn't get a chance to call, email or leave a comment on your blog. But I do want to say HI! How are you today? Is everything going okay?

I understand those days when nothing seems to be going right, and no matter how many times you start to write a blog post, (5 for me today), the thoughts never seem to complete themselves. It is one of those days where I can't complete one task without jumping to the next. Right now, in fact, My dishwasher is half emptied. I have no idea why I came over here to type this. Laundry sits unfolded, the house is half-clean, things are half-done. Interruptions are everywhere.

At any rate, I hope you're having a good day. And if you aren't, well, I hope things change really quickly.

Here's what we should do. Let's sit and relax. Close our eyes, and breathe in, breathe out. Pray. That helped me. How about you? Yeah? Good.

Now, tomorrow, when things get crazy. Remember to ask someone for help. Even if it is outside of your comfort zone. Because you'd be surprised what will happen! If you see someone needing help, stop and offer. Then, because we allowed someone to have a better day, the world is a better place.

Remember, He loves you!

Love,

Me

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Thanks....

I needed that. :0)