Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Just in case...

I don't want anyone to be stressed out, so I better tell you that we got orders today. They are to Monterey, and we should get a house there within 3 weeks or so of getting there. So, that's right. You can all stop chewing your nails. You may all sleep now. You may all quit drinking, there are no more worries to drink away. Oh, wait. Maybe I'm the only one who wanted to do that? Oh well. We have orders. We're moving. We're happy.


The baby has been so sweet lately. I don't know if there is some sort of phase that they go through? He snuggles and wants to sit in your lap and be read to. He walks up to the dogs and smacks pats the dogs, kisses them and gives general 'luvin.' I have to say that it is very rewarding to get this kind of love from a person. He really is growing up and turning into a little boy. ::sigh:: I'm not ready for a boy yet. I still want a baby. I think I need to have another. (Watch out Daddy!!!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am getting fixed!

glitterrs said...

that comment is SO wrong. anyhow YYYAAAAYYYY you'll be in california!!!!

Vanessa said...

But California is SOO far away! But, I guess I don't see that often as it is... :( We'll have to make time to get together with the little men before you move!

Momma Mary said...

Most Definitely we need to get together! :)