Sunday, September 23, 2007

I KNEW I wouldn't be able to quit!!!

So.. Ernie Chambers is now famous. And it's not my fault. The jerk did it all on his own. And with Scott Adams' help. I have the dilbert blog in my list, but I haven't been there in a while. I've been too absorbed with mommy things to read about the real world of cubes that I used to be a part of (and miss sometimes).

http://dilbertblog.typepad.com/the_dilbert_blog/2007/09/suing-god.html

Oh, fyi. My blog is #9 for a google search of "person suing god*." So does that make ME famous too? Mr. Adams is #3. Just in case you were wondering.


*As of right now when I am typing this post. It will most likely change.

**Update.. Mrs. Strand.. I fixed an error, JUST FOR YOU! I had the period on the inside of the parenthesis!

No comments: