Saturday, January 24, 2009

Moving the world.

Well, my world is moving at least. My laptop is about fried. It won't hold a charge, and half the time the a/c adapter doesn't register that the thing is plugged in. It's about four years old. And it's spent pretty much an entire four years on my lap. So, I guess it's time. I'm not getting a new computer though. Times are too tough for that. I'm moving to a...

I can barely say it.

Desktop.

That's right. I'm about to be tied to my computer desk rather than just my computer. I'm not sure about it, but it will have to do. The computing power is a million times better on the desktop, so that's a plus. The only negative is that I'm strapped to the desk.

And now it's time to get a drink and hang out with the family. I hope you all have a great weekend. And I'm sorry for the crappy post. Hey, at least you didn't have to put up with ONE MORE PICTURE of Little Monster, am I right??

No comments: