Thursday, January 11, 2007

Where did he go?



My baby got his shots the other day, and then his happy personality went away. He has done nothing but eat (and he wants to do that A LOT) sleep and cry. Okay, sure there are a few moments when he isn't crying and there has been a rare moment when he has wanted to play, but they have been few and far between. Poor little guy. I hope he gets to feeling better soon!!

My husband has officially made it to Bahrain, and I think he even found an apartment. I don't feel too sorry for him anymore.. Where he is going to be living is absolutely insane. His apartment is bigger than our house in Virginia was! Not to mention he is going to have all the luxury that goes along with a 2000 square foot furnished apartment, including a twice weekly maid service. I told him not to get too used to it, because the maid service ends when he comes back to the states!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh c'mon! Are you trying to say you don't want to act like his maid? Shame, shame... ;)