Monday, January 15, 2007

Prayers Please!

Okay, I know this might sound like I am asking for prayers for some third cousin's brother's aunt's whatever... But it is important to my mom.

My mom started working for some of the best people this past summer. She has become good friends with her coworker Erica... Erica's boyfriend proposed on Christmas, and they began planning their August wedding... On Friday, I took my mom to Physical Therapy for her torn rotator cuff, and we saw smoke.. Didn't think anything of it. Mom found out today that the smoke was from a car accident involving Erica's fiance. He has lost his kidney, broken all of his ribs, has multiple leg fractures, and the list goes on and on. They are saying that he might not pull through this. We know though, that prayers work, so I am announcing this to the world. Please pray for this couple. Pray for the Lord to give the strength, encouragement and hope. Pray for comfort if He decides that Erica's fiance should come Home.

1 comment:

Momma Mary said...

UPDATE -- Ben is recovering well physically, but neurologically isn't where the dr's would like him to be. He is also lacking health insurance and is going to have to foot the bill himself. Please continue to pray!