Thursday, January 18, 2007

Teeth or Pearls or WHAT ever.

If this look doesn't say "I LOVE YOU." I don't know what does. He wasn't looking at me, I was taking the picture. He was looking at his Grami. It seems like the monster has grown up two months in the past week. He has started "chatting." I mean, really chatting. He makes sounds that are obviously talking, even though they aren't words. Through these "words" he tells me if he is upset or if he is happy. It is just too cute, and kinda sad. My baby is growing up. Such is life.



Other new events: He has been drooling like MAD, chewing on his hands, and anything we put in them, or in his mouth, he has been fussier than ever, and has recently started waking up in the middle of the night to eat. My guess: Teething has begun. I know, early, but who knows. I do see a little white spot on the front of his gums, but babies usually get their bottom teeth first. It could be a Bohns nodule or something like and Epstein's Pearls, but we'll find out. I want to get a third opinion on the matter, then I'll call his Doc to see if I can give him Anbesol or something.



Other than that, my life has been consumed by my "mommy board" and my new myspace account, and doing boring mundane day to day things, like showering and eating and sleeping. Lame I know, but hey, the women on my "mommy board" all had babies within a month or two of me, and we were all due in October, so we spent all of our pregnancies chatting and making sure that symptoms were normal, etc. We know each other really well by now. Well, as well as you can know anyone through the internet. My job has also started up again. Boo. I was hoping to get a little more time before they started bombarding me with work. Oh well. At least I can do it from home. And as lame as "sleep" sounds. It has become a new favorite hobby of mine. It feels GOOD. In fact, I think I will indulge in some of that now. The little monster is sleeping. :)

No comments: