Tuesday, January 30, 2007

FINALLY!!!

We finally have figured out what the little monster's schedule is.. Or at least something close to it. And it only took us EXACTLY three months. whew! I know he will change it tomorrow now that I am telling everyone. He likes to sleep until 8 or 9, naps around 11-12 and again around 4-5, each for about an hour (two if I'm lucky!) He wants to go to bed around 9-10. WHOO HOO!! Now I know when I can plan things!! Also, now that he is getting enough sleep and his naps are more regular, he is a MUCH happier baby.. Well, I am blaming it on that, but it could be his new favorite toy. :)

I need to take a picture of him today. He is officially 3 months. 1/4 of a year. 1/3 of a pregnancy. Life goes by quickly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You visited my bog, I thought it would only be polite to do the same for you. But your blog sounds an awful lot like MY blog!- probubly because I'm a new mom too (just a month older than your little munchkin) and I've gone through most of what your in the middle of now. Aren't they so much fun?! It gets so much better and so much easier every day!