Sunday, January 14, 2007

Snowed In..

Well, I had planned on being snowed in. So I am saying that I have been snowed in all weekend. Really it is just too darn cold for me to venture out for very long or very far with a wee (or ginormous) baby. Friday I got my hair cut and Saturday night we had a waterski club party, but other than that, I have stayed at home and in my pajamas all weekend. I would say that is nice, but really I can do that any day I want these days.
Well, I guess this post is going to be short. The little man is crying... AGAIN... He has been doing a lot of that this weekend. I guess HE wasn't planning on being snowed in. I wonder when the whole Cry-it-out thing is acceptable.. All I know is that I let him cry for 10 minutes every morning and every afternoon at nap time.. Other than that, I cannot STAND to let him cry for any length of time. Here's hoping I get some sleep tonight!!!

No comments: