Thursday, January 25, 2007

Is It Too Late for a New Years Resolution?

WOW! It has been one heck of a crazy busy week. I don't even know where the time went! It has been ages since I updated yet it seems like it has only been a day or two. The little man has been keeping me pretty busy this week. He has decided to change his schedule, or lack thereof. I guess the problem is that I have had a hard time getting myself into a routine. Sure, I go eat Chinese food most Monday afternoons, and Tues and Thurs I eat dinner with the in-laws as well as lunch on Fridays. Other than those things, though my life is utter chaos. It doesn't help that I recently started working again, which threw off what little bit of daytime routine we did have. So Here are my (one month late) New Years Resolutions:
1. Figure out a routine for the daytime. Include "office hours" when I will work, and "play time" for the little guy. The days might be slightly different, but there needs to be some sort of order. For my kid's sake!
2. Get the little man out of my bed and into his own bassinet, followed by his own crib (once it warms up enough. I also would like to get him back to sleeping through the night.
3. Get my room organized. (this one is the most likely to be broken.)

Okay.. So those are my resolutions. I guess I can update you in April to see just how well those are going.

No comments: