Wednesday, January 10, 2007

BIG BOY!!

The little man had his 2 month check up yesterday.. and well, he's really big. NO WONDER I have back, shoulder and wrist pain! He is 15 lbs four oz already, and 25 1/4 inches long.. That is the 93 percentile and 96 percentile respectively.. He did pretty well with the shots... Although he did turn a new color of red while he was screaming.
The Doctor suggested that I MAKE HIM WAIT 3 hours between feedings now.. sheez.. That is going to be torturous for me.. I don't know if I'll be able to do it.. So far, we are at 2 hours 15 minutes.. He took a little catnap, but is thinking about waking up now... No rice cereal yet, just space out the feedings so I have time to accumulate some milk.. ha ha.. That sounds funny.

Okay, so here's the craziness. That is my kidney stone.. gross I know, but I can't imagine a man trying to pass that!! At least I know it was worthy of the hospital trip on New Years! The pic is blurry, but that is a penny... and a 6mm stone, when the ureter tube (the tube going from the kidney to the bladder) is about 3mm.. Yes, it felt a lot like labor.. and that is why men cry when it happens... That is why I threw up everything I tried to eat that morning.. Wow!!

Okay, enough of that.. I have to go because the little man is up and wants food!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow... You poor thing (re. kidney stone). Thank goodness you had the cute little man to make it worth hanging on. :)