Thursday, October 26, 2006

Warm and Snuggly

I'm sure that's how my baby is... I mean, I am a pretty good heater, and I know he has to be snuggly, because I think I'm nearly out of room! He's still tucked away inside. My life has been consumed with waiting for labor.. Every time I have a contraction I think.. This is it.. It's starting... I even had regular contractions every 10 to 30 minutes the other night, so I folded my laundry and went to bed thinking for sure I would be awake in the middle of the night, but alas.. I woke up at 7:30am still pregnant, contractions gone...

Today I went to a movie to pass the time. I went by myself. This is a HUGE thing for me. Movies are a social thing, and I don't do "by myself" very well. When my husband is out to sea, I live on take-out and homecooked food. The poor guy is traumatized when he comes home because all I want to do is eat in a restaurant. I don't go out by myself. You would seriously think that after 4 years of marriage, I would be able to do that.. but nope. Today I did take a serious step though. I don't know why I didn't go to more movies this summer. I guess I am just silly. Too bad I didn't think of it before. I saw "The Prestige." Crazy plot twisted movie.. But it had Hugh Jackman in it, so I would have liked it no matter what.. Even though he stayed fully dressed throughout the entire movie. I was slightly disappointed.. He has lost his shirt at least in nearly every other movie I have seen him in, but not this time. =o)

1 comment:

Christina Wible said...

You definitely have to see "The Prestige" again. How did you miss him with his shirt off when he was explaining the fishbowl trick? Yup. Definitely grounds for watching it again.