Thursday, October 26, 2006

His shirt WAS off.. I just forgot

How I could forget that? I'll never know. I blame it on being pregnant. Did you know your brain shrinks when your pregnant? It causes you to forget things.. Important things.. Like the fact that Hugh Jackman DID have his shirt off in the movie "The Prestige." There are actually 2 incidents where it is off, and I remembered one, but that wasn't exactly flattering.. If I say any more, it will kill the movie.. So I'm not.. But yes yes yes.. Hugh Jackman DID in fact remove his shirt.. And now I have to go... I have some daydreaming to do...
MMMmm.. Hugh Jackman with his shirt off.. :o)***

By the way.. My husband knows about this little issue I have with Hugh Jackman. He fully supports it. Wolverine is his favorite X-Men character. With good reason.. He's HOT!

No comments: