Sunday, October 29, 2006

Still here...Still Pregnant

And I was fine with that until the on-call girl at my doctor's office made an "oops." I was told to call when contractions were 5 minutes apart... So. Friday night they were 5 minutes apart for several hours, I called.. They were painless... but they were 5 minutes apart.. So I called.. She called the on-call doctor, rather than the midwife and they sent me to the hospital... Turns out I wasn't progressed very far, and it basically turned out to be a long and depressing night... So.. Now I am home.. Having contractions today, and they are "good" ones.. They are pretty uncomfortable, but I'm not calling until they are bad and five minutes apart... and then I'll demand that they call the MIDWIFE rather than the doctor... So... There shouldn't be any mistake this time... I could go on like this for a couple of days though I think..... (I might go crazy) but it could be a while before I go in... But anyways... I had my "false alarm" hospital run in the middle of the night... So next time I go in, I better come home with a baby. =o)

No comments: