Thursday, October 19, 2006

Horoscope

I don't buy into the whole horoscope thing.. But sometimes they crack me up.. And while I KNOW that this is general, and it could just mean that tomorrow is Friday and maybe I'll want to do something fun so I should get my "chores" done.. Being so close to my due date has made me start to freak out because if I go into labor I don't want to have a bunch of things left to be done... So.. Anyways, my point is that my horoscope has been awful to me lately, making me think maybe I am going to go into labor at any second, which makes the waiting worse..

This is my horoscope according to tarot.com today

Try to tie up as many loose ends as possible prior to the Moon's return to your sign this afternoon. If you have been withholding your true intentions, it's better to get them out into the open before beginning a new cycle of activity next week. Don't procrastinate; it may be more difficult to get as much done by tomorrow.

What am I to make of this? Do I need to begin running around and getting things cleaned up? Wash the final outfit I bought for the baby? Tell work NOT to send me anymore designs to complete? Perhaps I should whether this means I will go into labor or not.. But then I would be bored all weekend. =o)

No comments: