Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Recent Search Strings

It's been a while since I've posted the searches that will bring people here.

The most popular search to find my page:

"igo tip 103" Go ahead. do a search. I come up before the I-Go Store. Why? because they suck that much. Yeah. A stupid blog that no one reads comes up before the actual IGO store!

The most popular idea that finds my page:

This really isn't a specific search, but more of an idea. -- Weaning, Milk, Formula, and whiney babies. There are a LOT of people out there who are dealing with weaning and how to get their babies to drink formula and milk. And when they search, they find my page. Let me help you out. Formula is just nasty. N-A-S-T-Y. But, babies need it to survive... I suggest trying to drink formula yourself. Then, find one you like the taste of. Start there. Or, you can trust this guy to do the job for you. I think he did a pretty good job of it.

Funniest search string this year & Wrong idea.

"pictures of a drunk trying to walk a straight line" Yeah, totally NOT what my blog is about... You definitely won't find pictures of a drunk here... Well, you might find pictures that look like they were taken by a drunk, but not pictures of a drunk.

Most annoying thing that people search for and find my page with:

There are a lot of people that do image searches for The Rock. A while ago, I posted about Not the Momma and his issues with body fat. You see, he's not fat, but he doesn't pass bodyfat standards often, because he's very tall and not twig skinny.... So, I found out that the rock would not meet the body fat standards set forth by the Military. I mistakenly linked to a picture of him. NOW, people are finding my page because of it. I deleted the pictures, but apparently others have linked to MY picture (which doesn't exist anymore) and now I can't get rid of it. Blah.

No comments: