Wednesday, April 08, 2009

It could be fatal.

Okay, maybe not. I'm sure I'll get off the couch and out of bed to eat and drink. But I've got a serious case of the lazies lately. If you have seen my house since we've lived here, you would think I was a neat freak. Except for the first three months of my pregnancy. And now again. I can barely muster up the energy to think about cleaning, let alone do it. And all that bending over, it seems like such a waste when I know that thirty minutes later Little Monster is going to be dragging them out again to build 'boo-bots,' cars and planes. My dogs are starving, my fish is ready to jump out of its bowl, and as with everything else you have been neglected. Pretty much the only things I DO do, are my bible studies, make sure my family and I have enough calories to last through the day, and my ID card design work. Other than that, if it doesn't involve me sitting on my butt it hasn't happened. Ask Not the Momma. He actually cleaned the toilets in our house the other day. If he's cleaning the toilets, there's probably something seriously wrong.

Hopefully the lazies will end and I'll get motivated, but right now I feel like there's so much to do that I don't know where to start. Should I do laundry, pick up toys, sweep and mop, vacuum, clean the bathroom, organize the nursery/guest room into some sort of actual room again, wash sheets, do the dishes, or wipe down the counters? Yeah, I don't know either. I wanted to get started today. But I think it can wait until tomorrow. Because I'll have more energy tomorrow, right? Someone lie to me and say that I will. Otherwise this next child is going to come into a home that looks more like a disaster area than the comfy cozy nest I've been maintaining for over a year. Better yet, someone come over to my house and do all of this work for me! No. I take that back. I'd be mortified if anyone saw my house right about now.

The good news is that I do have a new picture of me to post. I'll do it tomorrow. Right after I clean my house.

No comments: