Monday, August 04, 2008

Wind-powered World Trade Center...

Yesterday I was channel surfing and found this show. I stopped and and told my TiVo to record because it was about the World Trade Center that was built in Bahrain. I visited twice while Not the Momma was stationed there and was lucky enough to get to see some of this stuff while it was being built. I just wish I had a better picture than this:



You can just barely see the tips of the buildings through the glare of the windshield behind those other buildings. You can, however, see the winds that caused the problems during the show.


I love it when I stumble upon a documentary about something that I've actually seen in real life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey they are getting the birthday card exchange ready if you want to do it again.