Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Wonderful... Wonderful...

Have I mentioned lately how much my husband amazes me?? While I was working at church all day Saturday Not the Momma toiled at home.

No. Seriously. he did. Not only did he take care of our 2 year old, he also cleaned out the guest room/nursery and finished setting it up for baby's arrival. All that needs to to be done is to put sheets on the big bed in the room. He also cleaned and sterilized all of the bottles.

And while he did all of this, he was feeding Little Monster donuts, helping me pick up lunch for the church group, taking Little Monster out to dinner, and coming up with Handy Manny conspiracy theories. Like the one where Kelly and Manny are in cahoots breaking stuff around town.

He did come up with that idea. I apologize that I stole it and claimed it as my own. But he is so amazing that he didn't comment with some nastiness or disown me. He just complained a bit when he got home about how I stole his idea and didn't give any of the credit for the genius to him. And then he made dinner. And helped with the dishes. And took the trash out. And started the dishwasher. And fed me ice cream.

I don't know about you, but I can handle a little whining if it comes in a package as wonderful as he is.

No comments: