Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Yipee!!

Hooray for double digits!!!!!

I know the second I give birth I will regret not treasuring this pregnancy more. I will miss the little cute squirms that I get about 10% of the time that I can feel baby girl move, and I will forget that last night as I was eating my grilled cheese sandwich (lovingly prepared by my husband who makes a killer one) she tried to reach out and grab it. I will forget that she nearly did touch the sandwich and that she took my breath away, made me wince and almost brought tears to my eyes with one little movement. As soon as my womb is empty I will regret that I didn't enjoy those painful moments more. I did last time.

But who cares. 99 days people... I'm hoping for more like 92, but double digits are official today! HOO-RAY. Now let's pray. Because as we're in the double digits it means the third "uncomfortable" trimester is about to begin. If the second trimester is any starting point for what 'uncomfortable' is going to be, I'm going to try to fall asleep and not wake up until some time in June.

Seriously, though. It's exciting isn't it?

3 comments:

Knick Knack Paddy Whack, Throw This Mom a Bone said...

YES!

Alison said...

Yeah for double digits!!

Vanessa said...

Yay! As for me... 15 days! At the most! Sweet!