Wednesday, February 04, 2009

What are those?

Apparently Little Monster is starting to take note of certain parts of my anatomy. Obviously, he is noticing the larger stomach. One of his favorite things to do is to poke my belly button and giggle while saying "Baby!" I am not too thrilled about it, because it is uncomfortable, but it allows him to connect in some sort of weird way. He also likes to lift up my shirt and pat my belly. No big deal. However, the other day (sometime last week or the week before) he noticed the other slightly larger than normal bumps that have appeared since September. He thought there were babies in there too. I casually told him that those were there to feed the baby when it came. End of story, right?

Yeah, not so much. Today I was sitting down with him and he started patting my belly and saying "baby!" Totally normal. Then, out of the blue he started alternating between my stomach and the two bumps above it saying "Baby... Eat! Baby... Eat!"

I think we're going to have to watch what we tell him from now on.

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Just wait until he sees you feeding the baby! :0)

Cynthia said...

Change is good...and so are babies;)

Amanda said...

LOL...oh no....