Monday, November 24, 2008

Randomness

Going a few days without my no-pukey meds is not fun. I plan to ensure that never happens again.

Little Monster has decided sleep is for the birds unless a parent is in bed with him. It sucks. Especially when the severity of my pukey problem has a negative correlation with the amount of sleep I receive.

Not the Momma is awesome in the middle of the night. He rarely grumbles about getting up to take care of Little Monster when I'm so far gone I couldn't hear an air horn two inches from my head.

I wonder how many women died of dehydration during the early months of pregnancy back in the day before meds.

Have I posed that question before?

The ant mess has been taken care of. With the help of Not the Momma and toxic chemicals. Yay for toxic chemicals.

My house is trashed, and my once clean living room is messy again. Surprise.

Diet Gatorade (G2) is gross. But it's not being rejected. Yet.

Noon is so close, yet so far away.

1 comment:

Keri said...

So sorry you've been sick! But congrats on the baby :) I hope the worst of it passes soon for you. It's tough to feel so awful when you already have another little one to care for at home.