Thursday, November 20, 2008

I was never good at tag.

I hate to run, so I always got tagged, and then I couldn't get rid of the "it" status once I got it. I got tagged by my friend E.

So here goes.

8 Things I’m passionate about:-

My Christianity
Being a good Mother
Being a good wife
Abolishing No Child Left Behind
Everything in life is a choice
Teaching
Sign Language (not recently, so much)
Singing (again, not so much recently)

8 Things that happened yesterday:

Little Monster woke up 4 times in the night.
I was a bad mommy, locked him in his play room and slept until 8:30
We went to the grocery store
A fight ensued at the grocery store about the lack of steering wheels in the truck shopping cart
I opened the pantry door to find it moving with ants
I spent the afternoon killing ants with windex and cleaning out the pantry
I cleaned out the fridge
We had grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch

8 Things I do now

I am working on publicity and retreats for PWOC
I go weekly to bible study
I am a mommy to one and 2/9
I spend a lot of time in the bathroom kneeling over the toilet
I lay on the couch like a lump waiting for the second trimester energy to come
I design ID cards for police departments
I act as a mediator between the dogs and my husband, and the dogs and my child.
I pray. A lot.


8 Things I can not do

I cannot stop throwing up without medication.
I can not seem to gain enough energy to complete anything
I can not come up with 8 things I can't do. Because I'm a military wife, I have to do it all.

8 Things I often say

LM! NO!
We are NOT watching the Little Mermaid again!
LM! Good Job!
LM You have good manners today.
Stop Barking!
You may not have a fruit snack.
No juice until after lunch.
Zo.fran is my best friend.

8 Favorite TV shows

Grey's Anatomy
Gilmore Girls
How I met your mother
Big Bang Theory
According to Jim
Lost
Friends
Charlie and Lola

8 Favorite foods

Chicken Pad Thai
Pizza
Cashew Chicken
Thanksgiving Dinner
Rhubarb Pie
Strawberry Lime-aid
Chips
Chocolate Chip Cookies with Iced Tea. (weird, I know)


8 Things you may not have known about me:

I was born in California
I was raised in Nebraska
I lived on a lake as a child
I crochet when I get the time, and thoroughly enjoy it
My second and third toes are slightly webbed
I'm a slob and I hate it. (I was doing better until I got pregnant)
My favorite high school job was Dairy Queen
My first car was a 1986 Chevette

No comments: