Thursday, August 23, 2007

Mommy Moments

I stole this from Babyfruit :


Super Mommy Moment:
Bathing baby in an airport sink in Ireland in one of those sinks where you push the button and the water runs for 10 seconds at a time. There were two seperate faucets. One issued scalding water, and the other water that could have caused hypothermia. I washed him without causing either. Oh, did I forget to mention the 30 hour plane ride where we were kicked off every 5 hours? Did I mention that we were not allowed to gate check strollers, so I had to carry off all of our "essential and valuable" items (my laptop case and the diaper bag) along with my 23 pound cranky, dreary limp noodle of a son?


Mommy Heaven on Earth:
Being greeted by crying baby with a snoogle in the neck, followed by him falling asleep in my arms. No Boobs required. OR taking a shower while baby plays peekaboo through the shower curtain. No tears, I got shampooed, and rinsed thoroughly! yay!



Going to Mommy Hell:
Pick one:
Baby on cliff in stroller at Grand Canyon, Baby on Sign Pole near cliff at Grand Canyon, Baby sitting alone on cliff at Arches National Park. You choose which one will send me to Mommy Hell. Truthfully, there was a (semi-) responsible adult just outside of the camera in each of these pictures, but Daddy now has what he calls "indisputable evidence of why he will get custody of the child in a divorce." Isn't it nice that he thinks about stuff like that?

2 comments:

glitterrs said...

i vote baby on pole. lmao....these are awesome!!!

Vanessa said...

Hahahah! I love baby on pole. I mean, c'mon, strollers have breaks, he wasn't going anywhere! :) Very cute, and he is getting so big! Holy moley!