Monday, April 02, 2007

Busy Busy Weeks

It has been a busy couple of weeks. We went to Steamboat Springs, CO for a ski trip vacation. It was great fun. I skiied one day. I went up the lift ONE too many times though... I was sooo tired that I wasn't skiing well.. We were the last ones coming down, and EVERY ski patrol person stopped to ask if we needed help.. I was probably the talk of the Ski Patrol office that day... I hope not.. It was actually rather embarassing... The baby did pretty well in the car.. He cried a good bit, but what can you expect.. The poor thing was teething.. Well, IS would be a more correct statement. He has two teeth now. The teething miracle: Okay, so perhaps it isn't the BEST Mommy moment, but he thoroughly enjoyed it! Twizzlers.. My theory was that Infant Tylenol is acetaminophen, flavor and sugar... And a Twizzler is essentially the same thing, minus the medication.. Plus, if he shoved it in too far and started to choke, I could just pull it out because it is soo long.. His Twizzler days are nearly over though. He bit them into teeny chunks the other day. He really doesn't eat that much of it anyway. He sucks on them.. Boy he's in a good mood after a bit of Baby Crack! Um, I mean Twizzlers!



Other than that, we have been getting ready for my sister's bridal shower and spring cleaning. I hope to make it to the gym today since I haven't been in a couple of weeks. I know I owe them money, so I HAVE to go today. Then we're out shopping and chinese (or indian?) food for the afternoon. We need to find some fun things for the shower. (I won't say much here because I don't know if she looks at this site.. but it is going to be AWESOME!!!)

This weekend I hung out with some friends, including one I haven't seen since high school and got caught up on some gossip.. OOh fun.. The rest of this weekend was devoted to cleaning and we got the baby some clothes. He is growing waay too fast. He is almost out of his 9 month clothes and he's only 5 months old. Growing does have some perks though, he has started sleeping in his crib.. At least until about 3 am when he wakes up in the middle of the night wanting food. We finally met with the photographer and got his scrapbook set up and figured out what we are going to do. Now I simply have to wait for her to get that done and I can get her paid. I am super excited about some of the pictures we got. I only have another month until we get to his 6 month pictures. I am thinking perhaps I'll have the same photographer do his pictures? But then I might just take him to one of those "mall" shops.. The only problem is that I know I can buy a CD from her.. not sure about those mall places. Well, I had better get running. It is time for me to put the baby down for his nap!

No comments: