Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Pilates...

... are back in my favor again. I skipped about 2 weeks of classes because the instructor, whose class I had come to enjoy and look forward to had quit.. I took one class from another instructor, and while she was nice, it wasn't my cup of tea. I went back yesterday and while it isn't the SAME class, it is close enough to make me happy. I actually think in some aspects it is better, because she does some constructive criticism type stuff. She comes around and helps me get into the correct position so as to appropriately kill me.. I'm lazy, so I tend to find easier ways to do things, even in pilates. She kept me on my toes...

The monster did really well at the day care center too. I recognized the gal there. I was telling my mom that I'm not sure if thats a good thing or not. What if it is some crazy person I went to high school with that hated me? I would hope that most of us have gorwn up, but perhaps not... I doubt many people hated me, but you never know! He had a busy day yesterday and did really well with it. We tried to go get indian food for lunch (dinner the other night gave me the taste and now I want it again), but the place on my side of town is closed Mondays.. So to chinese it was... Then we went to Hobby Lobby. He loved to look at all of the fun things (including Mommy in her boa) there were to see around the store. We were shopping for easter baskets and things for the "Dress-up Tea Party" Bridal shower we are having in a couple of weeks. We got things for hats, boas, etc. FUN FUN FUN!!! After that we headed to WalMart for a few necessities like soda (not POP... SODA). He fell asleep between Hobby Lobby and WalMart and stayed asleep all the way through Walmart until we were checking out...He was tired out after all of that shopping... Just wait until Friday!!! I have some things I want to return.. Although perhaps I'll wait until next week? I don't know if schools are out on Friday or not.. I hate to go to the mall when school is out. Too many kids faaar too young to be at the mall by themselves get in my way.

Well, it is time to feed the little monster, so I must be off!

No comments: