Saturday, March 17, 2007

Do I Offend you?

[image removed] So I found out that I could be arrested for breastfeeding in public. I do it all the time now. I am one of those people that if you tell me I can't do something and I think that whatever I am being told not to do is stupid, I will probably do it... I agree it should be done discreetly, but I am not going to starve my baby to make YOU happy... Iam just WAITING for the day someone comes up to me in a restaurant and says something about how they are trying to eat and my breastfeeding is annoying them.. I'll just go off.. But anyways.. That isn't why I started this entry. I remembered something that was very funny, yet very wrong at the same time. He likes the Victorias Secret Catalog. Yes. My mom was thumbing through it one day and he kept trying to grab for the boobies.. Nice. I have turned my son into a boobie maniac.

No comments: