Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Thank you!

Thank you to the wonderful, most kind, lovely lady with whom I spoke this afternoon. She must have more pull than I, a measly, lowly taxpayer and wife to a service member. She lit some fires.

This morning, when my husband left for work, they claimed I couldn't be pregnant, and therefore, did not get to see an OB for any reason other than infertility. This afternoon (before my husband returned home), they decided that maybe I was pregnant after all.

It's a good thing we don't have a milk man. Not the Momma might suspect foul play.

Just when I had decided I was NOT going to cancel my OB appointment for tomorrow -- I was going to keep it, and fight the insurance company because THEY were the ones who didn't get the work done on time and in the proper fashion -- even if it meant having to pay the bill, I got the call from the wonderful, most kind, lovely lady who works as a benefits counselor at the nearby Army base. I truly, truly appreciate your help.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Hallelujah! You should bake her some cookies! :0)