Tuesday, October 14, 2008

PrompTuesday

I haven't been participating as much as I want to in PrompTuesday. You could call me a PrompTuesday drop out. I'd like to think I'm just on a break. But I have good excuses. This week's is to tell a story about a fear you've overcome.

Because Little Monster is currently running around the house at top speed to burn off energy, I am currently trying to DE-activate my Pregnancy Power in the form or Toilet Bowl power wash, and Not the Momma is on his way home, mine is short. And yes, I so totally know it's Wednesday. Wait. No it isn't. Do you see what happens to your brain when you get pregnant??

I am trying to get blogging again, but, unfortunately, I can't muster up the energy to stare at the TV, let alone make my fingers type something coherent. You should still go check out Deb's site and see what everyone else is saying.

1 comment: