Friday, October 10, 2008

Conversations in bed.

It's not what you think --really!

We were watching the Colbert Report last night, and this is what happened:

Colbert: Don't worry, the downturn in the economy will only effect you if you own a home or are paid in currency:
NTM: It's a good thing we get Direct Deposit.

HA!

Seriously people, that's what he said. Do you get it? Yeah, I'm guessing that about 30% of the people in the country wouldn't. He was kidding. That's the kind of stuff that gets him in trouble. He says stuff like that, then people think he's an ID10T because he can pull that off with a straight face. That's why I love him.

Oops! PREGNANCY POWER ACTIVATE! in the form of Toilet Bowl Power Wash!

Okay, Sorry for that. I know this morning sickness is a good thing. I thank the Lord every morning as I'm in the middle of it that I have a sign that things are progressing well. But it still disturbs me when Little Monster finds me and hugs me, pats my back, says things that would be calming if only I could understand LM language, then crawls into my lap and gives me a big snuggle.

No comments: