Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Just one more for the day....

I am thinking about changing the url to my site... I have thought about it... I think I am going to do it when I get back in July... Maybe while I'm gone? It's really a simple URL change.... So... Pay attention, because I'm going to post the new URL one day... It will be posted for a couple of weeks at most.. Then I'm moving.... I'm also thinking about the title "Just the baby and me... ... and everything else that is going on while the husband is away." That is working now, and it will work for another few months. But what happens when my husband comes home?? I'm going to have to change the title! I guess that means I'll have to get out my creative bones again.. Or maybe I'll just change the title to the one I had on Angelfire... But then, that means using something an old friend gave me... hmmm... I'm sorry you all have to put up with my babble this evening. I'm thoroughly procrastinating on the cleaning/packing that I really should be doing.

No comments: