Tuesday, May 15, 2007

It is very irritating...

...that I have to wait an extra 26 hours for my husband to be home!! Some issue with some plane.. GRRRR!!! I was supposed to pick him up at 1PM on WEDNESDAY... then it changed to 6PM on WEDNESDAY... Then they made it Thursday... BOOOOO HISSSSSSSSSS... I should just be happy he's still coming back.. For a while there was some discussion as to whether it was worth it or if he should have his leave delayed.

Oh well. I think I'll call the in-laws tomorrow. I still owe my mother-in-law her Mother's Day stuff and we didn't go out today... Perhaps I'll offer to bring them dinner even??

Well, I'm off to bed.. I was supposed to be not sleeping right now because I was too excited about picking up my husband... Now I'm just too ticked off... Oh.. If I ever say "DH" that means Dear Husband... silly me!

No comments: