Thursday, March 01, 2007

Snowed In...

Yet again. I swear that this winter we've had more snow than any other winter I can remember. They have closed the interstates around here. The University of Nebraska is closed. I don't think many people are going anywhere. I am a bit bummed. I would love to go to the gym. Oh well. No dinner tonight with the in-laws either. The only other winter I've seen this much snow, I lived in Rhode Island. We had to shovel a path for the dog to do his business, which made a HUGE pile in the middle of our yard. We dug tunnels for Chewie to crawl through and play in. He loved it. He is a snow loving dog... This is the first year in Nebraska that I remember having to shovel paths in the yard for the dogs to do their business.. let alone having to do it four or five times!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You are so lucky to have the little guy to keep you company on those days worth staying inside! I envy you. :)

Me, I've actually worked every single day, even those when people called in to work, saying they couldn't make it out of their driveways. Living so close to work is good for the environment, but doesn't work well for saying "I'm snowed in."

Momma Mary said...

Ha ha.. Company. :) Screaming.. Squealing... Crying.. Not napping... Pinching, Biting.. Little monster.. Yes.. I love him. I am lucky.. at least so far the pinching and biting aren't malicious. :) But as for the screaming and squealing, I'm pretty sure thos eare his favorite attention getters.. I am still not sure what to do about the lack of naps though. :)