Friday, March 02, 2007

Moley Moooole mole mole mole

mole: A real low-life. Typically with a short neck, stout head and very small brain, this nocturnal creature seem to frequent dive bars, county fairs and jail cells. Example: That fellow must be the first generation in his family tree to walk upright. What a mole!
moll – Used to describe a person or persons who have perpetrated an act, spoken words, or generally just 'done something' to annoy the user of this word. 'Mole' can be attributed to both males and females - "God she annoys me. She's such a moll." Usually mistakenly written as 'mole'
So.. this entry is Gretchen's fault. I accused my husband of being a mole. This is a picture of his dining room in Bahrain. He has the damned curtains closed. Behind those curtains it is ALL WINDOW. He lives on the THIRD FLOOR. So, there is really NO reason to have them shut other than that he likes to block out the sun. Or rather, he likes to think that all people do is walk around and say.. Hmmm I think I am going to look in the window and see what I can see. I have learned in the past few years that people DO look in other's windows, but still who cares. He should let the sun shine in. He has less than 10 months to get over this before he is thrust back into real life with his wife and son. At any rate. Gretchen said "you don't even want to know what "mole" means in australia... " I do. I have attempted to look it up online. If it isn't one of the definitions given above it must be REALLY REALLY bad.. and for that I apologize to my husband for accusing him of being a "mole," "moll," whatever it may be where anyone in the world can read. As for the definitions above... If I believed he fit the first one, then really I woudn't be married to him, now would I.. as for the second.. He does annoy me... quite often.. daily usually... Even from 7,377 miles away. :) I LOVE YOU HONEY!!!!

No comments: