Sunday, November 12, 2006

The Daily Grind...

So.. I guess I am getting used to having a little bundle around... Although, I can't really say that I am getting used to it, because honestly, I am having a hard time remembering what life was like without him. We have been busy in the last week. I am as fully recovered as I think I can be... I really won't be fully recovered until week 6, but I feel pretty normal already.. Except for the fact that my body has changed forever.. that doesn't matter as much as soon as I look at my little Milk Monster's face though. Our schedule is pretty tight. He eats about every two hours.. So If I want to leave the house, then I pretty much have to be prepared to listen to his wailing starving screams, or feed him wherever I go... Getting anywhere takes a lot longer than it used to... Mostly because I have to feed him right before we leave, and then there is the whole getting in the shower and getting him dressed... That alone can be quite an issue as he usually will fill his pants right before we are ready to leave somewhere. :) I love him still...
Daddy will be back in the states tomorrow, and home next week! I am getting really excited for that. This has probably been the longest 6 month deployment we have been through, except that he left a few weeks late, so it really hasn't been a full 6 months for the two of us... I know daddy can't wait to meet his little man... I expect to be fully absent for the entire holiday season because Daddy will be home then...
Anyways, the kid and I are getting used to life together... He loves his Momma, and I love him.. :) How could you not love this??

No comments: