Monday, May 03, 2010

Who ate the scraps?

As a parent I often wonder how much of what I teach my child sinks in. How much does he remember. Does he really get it?

Today we visited hobby lobby to get a few things. Not to mention I just love walking around and looking at all the neatly organized yarn, paint and craft projects.

As I was loading his sister into the cart Little Monster walked up to a print they had framed near the carts. He stared at it while I nagged at him not to touch it. I looked at it and noticed that it was a print of the Last Supper. Wondering if he remembered anything (since he seems to forget when I ask him to do anything simple like go potty or get dressed) I asked him what he was looking at.

"MOOooom. I was just wooking at Jesus. Our dog Kweenex is wif him. I fink she's under da table. I was just wooking for her."


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: