Monday, February 26, 2007

Pacifiers are for...


So. This is the little man in his "punk" look.

He had just gotten out of the tub so I spiked up his hair just a bit. I thought for a long time that he would be a hypocrite if he wore this shirt, but he won't take a pacifier. In fact, I have TRIED many times to give him one when I know he isn't hungry but just wants to suck on something. That just makes him madder than H-E-double hockey sticks.. :) He is growing up super fast. He will reach for me when he wants me to pick him up. Although it isn't really reaching.. It is more he sticks his hands out like he wants a hug. But still, he only does it when he wants to be picked up. We are going to venture out today despite the snowstorm we got this weekend. The roads aren't bad and we have some errands to run. Daddy is completely settled.. and we're just waiting for his high speed internet to kick in next month. That will be great.

The little man just pinched me and left a freakin' bruise! OW that hurts!

No comments: